Multiple Victims-Active Shooter San Bernardino Ca
- 20 victims
- 12 reported fatalities
- 1-3 suspects at large dressed in military gear w/ rifles.
- Explosion and suspicious package located; Bomb squad on scene.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center is preparing itself for an influx of patients.
- FAA issues flight restrictions over San Bernardino.
- Riverside Regional location is being guarded by Riverside PD as a precaution.
- Both the ATF and FBI are responding to the shooting scene.
- Area schools are on lock down.
Learn to survive and active shooter
About the – “Inland Regional Center (IRC)
Currently, nearly 670 Inland Regional Center staff members provide services to more than 30,200 people with developmental disabilities and their families in San Bernardino and Riverside counties. A Consumer Services Coordinator (CSC) will develop goals and objectives that will enhance opportunities to live more closely in line with the core values of the agency.
To better meet the needs of consumers, Inland Regional Center designed programs according to age, specialization, and geographic location. Categories include Early Start/Prevention 0-3; School Age 3-15; Transition 16-22; Adult 23-59; and Senior 60+.
SBFD units responding to reports of 20 victim shooting incident in 1300 block of S. Waterman. SBPD is working to clear the scene.
— San Bernardino Fire (@SBCityFire) December 2, 2015